I am a Register Massage Therapist with M.T.A.S graduating in 2001 from the McKay School Of Massage And Hydrotherapy in Saskatoon. I am able to direct bill most private insurance companies, RCMP and DVA. My style includes therapeutic, sports massage and deep treatment. I mainly practice therapeutic treatments for chronic maintenance of activities of daily living, prenatal postnatal massage, and athletic injuries to name a few. I bring an extensive knowledge of the body and its dysfunctions to a wide variety of treatments, skills as well up at wide variety of clientele, from two years old to 95 year olds, even Grey Cup champions.
I specialize in providing customized therapeutic massage care for:
- Patients supplementing medical treatments with stress relief.
- People working in front of a computer and want to get regular neck, shoulder and back relief.
- Professionals desiring a mind-body approach to peak performance and success.
- Youth and adults in sporting activities, where the need is to assist with recovery and maintenance.
- Prenatal and Postnatal massage.
- IASTM Myofascial (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) - An instrument is used to helps break down and release soft tissue facial adhesions. This technique allows for deep specific treatment of problem areas. Mechanical stimulation along with increased local blood flow help promote optimal healing and function. If you are not reaching maximum benefit with your current massage treatment, this technique may help you achieve better results.
Each appointment begins with a quick review to map a plan for your successful session outcome.
I specialize in 45 minute treatments, where I customize it to each individual needs. I will primarily focus of 2 - 3 specific areas affecting the overall complete and desire outcome. Pressure and technique is dependent on my client’s needs and goals.
I do not accept SGI or WCB claims.