Masks are required to be worn at all times in the clinic.
It is MANDATORY that you reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply:
- You or anyone in your household have signs/symptoms of flu, cold, covid or any illness.
- You travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days or been in close contact/living with anyone that has been outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
The clinic is by appointment only we do not accept walk in appointments!
- Fill in the intake form online when booking appointment, note this needs to be completed prior to your appointment. Parents with children under 18 you will need to email us to have the under 18 consent forms sent to you.
- A mandatory screening questionnaire is required to be completed for each appointment.
- Referrals are NOT required for treatment but may be required for your insurance coverage.
When you arrive:
- Arrive 10 min early and wait in your vehicle. We will text you to come to the door.
- Attend your appointment time alone. Do not bring your infants or children to your appointment.
- Child care is not available at the clinic, please make seperate arrangements for child care to ensure you can enjoy your treatment.
- The following are not allowed in the clinic – food, drinks or unnecessary personal items (clothing, jewellery, or bags). Leave these at home or in your vehicle.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry of the clinic.
- You are required to wear a mask in the clinic. If you do not have one it will be provided.
- Payment and rebooking will be done prior your appointment,
- We continue to direct bill insurance. If you are new to the clinic or an existing client that has changed insurance companies please contact us via email so we can send you a form to fill out online. We will require this to be set up prior to your appointment.
- Once your appointment is completed you will be required to promptly exit the clinic.
The clinic is a Fragrance / Scent Free Environment. Refrain from wearing essential oils, lotions, after shaves, perfumes, hair sprays or other products that are scented. If you show up wearing these products you may be asked to leave and charged for your appointment.
A credit card is required on file at the time of booking to confirm your appointment, and your card information is securely stored and will not be charged in advance of your treatment. All appointments are private sessions, with time set aside exclusively for you to receive personalized care.
This is a part of the intake form. You may want to consider questions you might have for your therapist prior to signing. It is important that you understand and are able to consider and consent to your treatment. Your consent may be revoked at any time.