If you would like your massage direct billed please contact me via email before your appointment to get your account set up. You will need your insurance card as well as a copy of your doctor’s note (if required by your insurance company).
I WILL ONLY BILL YOUR PRIMARY INSURANCE. A RECEIPT WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU TO SUBMIT TO YOUR SECONDARY COVERAGE IF APPLICABLE.
I can direct bill to the following insurance companies if allowed by your policy:
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Canada Life
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group
- Blue Cross (If personal coverage with Blue Cross is not through an employer, this can not be direct billed)
- Sun Life Financial
- The Co-operators
- Equitable Life Alberta
- Blue Cross
- Green Shield Canada
- Claim Secure
- GMS Carrier 49 and 50
- The extent of coverage varies with each individual policy. Make sure you review your plan details before coming to your appointment with the insurance company.
- Your claim may be audited. If this happens we ask that the client pays for their treatment and submits their own receipt.
- If direct billing is Pending or Not Approved by your insurance company, you will be required to pay in full.
Do you direct bill RCMP or Department of Veteran Affairs DVA clients?
A doctor’s note is required upon arrival on the first visit to the clinic, otherwise you will be require to pay for the full treatment cost. This note must be updated annually.
**If you are covered through a company or organization that is not listed above, all services are to be paid for at the time of treatment. Receipts are issued and can be submitted to your provider for reimbursement. Please check with your provider for more information or email me if you have any questions regarding billing and payment.